2010年10月30日星期六

No Title~

Erhem~ 2day use english 2 blogging~ Lazy 2 type chinese la~XD
Nth much 2 share oso~ Coz nth special during tis week~
Hmm... Lets talk about SPM Examination then~
Oh yea~ Spm juz around the corner~ Juz left 24 days oni~ OMG~!!!
Totally felt Afraid about it~ Sigh~ I'm S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D~~ @@ Faint~
Yet, i not reli face my book at all but 'FACEBOOK' ~ How come i can take it like normal case huh??
Well, i have started my Maths exercises for long time ago~ Still the same now~
But for the others subject i reli dunno wat to do~ Haiz~ I admit i'm the most STUPID one~
Especially Add Maths and Sej~ Gosh~!! I DO RELI HATE BOTH SUBJECT SO MUCH~
Trial exam get 2 A's oni~ So, Spm must get as much A's as i can~!!! FIGHT!!!
Wat am i aim in Spm??? Er.. i wish to gain at least 4 A's in Spm~ Can i do it? IMPOSSIBLE~!! Haiz~
Maths, Pen.moral, Sc n Eko are subject tat i wish to score A's~ Hopefully then~
God~ Bless me pls~ I wan get A+ in my Spm~ ='(
LMJ Gambateh la~!! Dun be so lazy~!! 
Ok~ have 2 go now~ Bye~












Hatyai Thailand Trip >>>> 5 more days~
Spm>>>> 24 more days~ T____T

没有评论:

发表评论