2010年7月21日星期三

Update~

Hi,finally i appear again n make my blog alive~
I din update my blog since after skul holiday had gone~Due 2 my laziness 4 sure~xD
Well,here 2 let u guys noe I couple ady~Me,Loh May Juing couple wif Him ady~haha~
When was it??Erm..tat date was so special~It's 11 of july which is 7-eleven~XD special rite?N tat date oso Suizai geh bufday~itu Douglas Wong la~><
I Do Reli Love my Bii(Jayson Lee) so much~He juz belong wif me~
Now,my bii wanna work jor~tats wat we said in mandarin>>half work half study~
I afraid tat my bii will feel tired at the time~N yet,i worried about he cant concentrate in his study~Heartpain ah~=[
Here 2 hope my bii can handle all of his work including studies~i will be ur side support u 4 sure~
Ok la~stop here 1st~lazy worm cum find me again~XD
Bye peeps~<3








I Love U more than i can say~Love u 4ever my bii~Love Him~

没有评论:

发表评论