2010年7月28日星期三

IOI wif sis n cousin bro~

2day after back from skul n finished my lunch ady straight away went 2 ioi wif my sis n cousin bro~ Coz we have 2 make a reservation 4 Secret Recipe's cake~ Due 2 tis saturday is my grandfather's birthday~
B4 reserve the cake we high tea at there 1st..we had ordered 2 slice of cake which is Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake n Durian Cake...
Hmm..the Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake is new flavour's cake...It taste yummy~ But quite sweet la~ Then the Durian cheese oso nice la since i damn like 2 eat durian~xD
Well,we reserved ady tat cake named Black forest Cake~ Sound normal rite?Actually i wonder izit reli taste nice one~ So tat we wanna 2 try it...
When being at the Secret Recipe high tea tat time,my sis n i perasan at there means we captured pic at there la..XD But juz one pic memuaskan hati kita~
Next,2day i stopped my tuition class ady...Finally give up n try my own self 2 study...Kinda worried tat whether i can handle it...U guys noe how stupid am i one la..Haiz...
But i will try my best de la...Hopefully tat i can do it well n score well in my SPM actual examination la...GAMBATEH~
Lastly,2day was my BABE PINKY TAN PEI YEN's Big Big Day which is her Birthday...Here 2 wish her Happy Birthday..Sweet 17th ah~Stay healthy n happy 4ever...I will support babe u 4ever...xP Allthe best 2 YOU~
Ok la..gtg..stop here..Bye..


Here are 2day captured de pic...


                  Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake

  
                              Durian Cake


                      Earl Grey Tea..nt reli nice~











Lao Gong I YOU SO MUCH~ Muackxxxx~

没有评论:

发表评论