2010年7月25日星期日

Nothing Special~

Argh!!kinda sienz leh...stay at home ntg 2 do...juz sit in front of the pc...but then ntg 2 let me play oso...-.- make my 'eyes beg' oso came out ady~><
But luckily gt movie let me watch which is Ghost Writer(蒲松龄)...Quite nice de..at 1st i felt damn bored in tis movie...now almost wanna watch till last episode ady..damn nervous jor~
Actually i felt tat my self damn like 2 wasted time one lo...SPM around the corner ady but then i still keep on on9 n watch movie... Mum n sis ady nagging me but i still din bother them...wat a good daughter n youngest sis am i??Lol~
Well,i ady make a promised 2 them..after finished tis movie i will start concentrate in my study..yet,n oso start my revision.. Can i do tat??i oso not sure..u guys watch out la..xD
Next week is the last week for my tuition class..Coz i stop tuition ady..due to my parents advised me 2 stop n try my self in my study...Actually tuition not NECESSARY can make us became more smart in study one~tried our self is the best way..I MUST TRY MY SELF AS WELL AS I CAN...GAMBATEH AH LOH MAY JUING~
My sis make me felt stressed ady..she said wan me 2 score more well than her...Can i? Hopefully~~
Ok la...macam terlalu byk things 2 scream out ady..xD Stop here n 2mr skul again..tired week again ady..T____T
ByeBye peeps...I MISS MY BOY~






I ♥ YOU .......

 

没有评论:

发表评论