2010年7月31日星期六

Appreciate You♥

Knowing You means tat giving me a chance to Appreciate You...
I Love You So Much Darling~♥
Loving You means tat giving me a chance to Be With You..
Dun Leave Me Once Again...♥
I will never leave u n u oso never leave me...I juz wanna being together wif u...
Argh!!I reli miss my lao gong so much ah...T____T
Yesterday lao gong din work so tat he purposely reloaded his fon n sms-ing wif me...
I love the time when sms n chat wif u... ♥
But yesterday my lao gong moody leh..haiz..dunno hw 2 help him solve his problem...Hopefully he can handle it..I will be my lao gong side support him...
Last nite went 2 Restaurant Star Village having dinner wif my sis n her fren..Damn like their condition n their western food..It's cheap n yummy...
Then 2nite go there again due 2 my grandfather's bufday...Walao..then i mai become damn fat jor..sei lor...I WAN DIET~!!!
Ok  la..gtg n prepare 2 take bath n 'ban leng leng'~^^ Bye~






 

Appreciate You  and Be With You...I LOVE You So Much~

没有评论:

发表评论