2011年3月2日星期三

Update soon__♥

Hey peeps, sori for the super duper long time didn't update my blog~
I'm sorry~ Pls forgive me har...xD
Yet, i'm nt going to update my daily story rite now.. =P
Juz to make my blog alive only~ Hehe~
But i promise u guys i'll be update on FRIDAY
Hopefully tat i have extra time la... Coz i'm really lazy~ =DD
I have been 1 month plus didn't update my blog ady,,
Anyway, I dunno whether tat izit got readers view my blog or not even though i ady update my blog~ @@
So, better don't waste time on it la~ =)))
Is ok, I don't mind tat~ I'm nt wat's famous human oso~
Oh yea, actually when is the SPM results date??? Wondering izit 10th of march?? 
Heard many off them said~
Well, juz wait the news to announce is the best answer~
Yet, i guarantee i'll at least get 2 subject fail~ Aww~
Lastly, I had dyed my hair last sunday~ 
The outcome of the colour quite obvious without bright light~
But if under bright light will be much more obvious~ I LIKE IT!
Okay, stop here~ Will be update my long time ago's post on friday~
Bye peeps~ =))










The outcome of my hair colour under light~ 









And I'm so Sorry that I Hurt You~
Sorry that I Fell through~
Sorry I was Falling in Love with You~
Anthony Neely_____倪安东

没有评论:

发表评论