2010年8月4日星期三

I Enjoyed The Time When Chating Wif U~

Yesterday my lao gong din work..hehe~Then both of us keep gossip through sms...Honestly I Like The Moment ~
We chat a lot of topic..non-stop leh....hand oso wanna cacat ady..become OKU jor...muahaha~
Tis lao gong ah...Yii~~~Very very....................hehe...shh...cnt tell out de..our secret~xP
I do reli love HIM so much....I hope 2 meet wif him...he so busy,hw i gonna date wif Him wor....=[
Haiz...nvm,most important is we have 2 love each other..whn facing sum problem oso have 2 solve it 2gether~
Well,start frm 2mr i cant everyday on9 ady..Have 2 do revision start from now..It's late..!!No more extra time 4 me 2 handle in every subject~Deduct sleep time n else sure nt enough~
Skip..2day at skul gt bit moody...stomachache ah!!! I Hate~~!!!
Ok la..have 2 lwave my blog alone liao~will miss u guys much~byebye~

LOH MAY JUING GAMBATEH~加油~~









I Love You more Than I Can Say~

没有评论:

发表评论