2010年8月17日星期二

Hatyai I'm coming soon~

Argh!!!!Still left 9 more days then me n my family gonna travel at Hatyai,Thailand ady~How excited was i??xD
Next week Thursday ah~!!!!Faster reach la dude~Beh tahan ady la..
Since 9 year ago i dint TRAVEL at there ady~First of all surely go Mcdonald eat piggie burger(猪仔包)~XD
I have 2 waste lot of money at there~I wanna buy a lot of clothes n short pants~Yeah!!!
Heard my cousin said 30 of August oni back 2 here~Huhu~Enjoying leh~
So.....gonna wait 9 more days......Hatyai~I'm coming soon~~Wheeeeeeee~
After travel sure moody ady one~Coz SPM Trial exam around the corner~If i dint mistaken is start from 20th of September~T____T
Well,LOH MAY JUING try ur best ah~~I wanna score more better n better~BUT EXCLUDED FOR ADD MATH N SEJARAH!!!
My Math dun careless again ah~If nt my A will gone again~T^T
Okay la peeps~gtg.....
I'M WAITING FOR THE HATYAI TRIP~!!! ^^











Love u so much~My lao gong how r u lately???
I'm missing u so much~ =[
I LOVE YOU~

没有评论:

发表评论